PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Hi NewlyPoor :-) Are you sure you want you keep that name lol....

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi NewlyPoor :-)
    Are you sure you want you keep that name lol. mate as much as I want to win the 50c comp. I wont mind for one minute any one winning who has picked 50c in the next week or two, lets understand 8-10c rise on a 40c share price is quite a hike, and its not as if PNA has been standing still of late.

Guys what a great morning, as AJ would say.. A beauty to behold. I see us moving forward today, and the only thing I feel that would throw a spanner into the works today. Would be if we start to see US futures taking a dive, with the sheep mentality we have on our markets.

Hi Stu you wrote in one of your posts.

"(accompanied by sounds like chortle chortle chortle)

Well Lads and ladettes, I have done it again. At 3.25 I went away for a haircut, and I missed out on the action"

You not wishing bad things on our good mates the shorts are you?, and YES PNA seems to do well when you aren't about. What if I have a whip around, collect some money and send you off on a holiday for a month or two, I'm sure we can raise some spending money as well. On the other hand its starting to sound too good as I type. You have the whip around and send me on the holiday :-), and I'll take care of my own spending money.

Best of luck to all holders today.

Regards
    Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.