GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

remember this ????, page-22

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    chaz, apparently you did not want to get my point(s) :

1) relation with oil co is not relevant .... my point is that such fraud was detected thru video survaillance

2) GXY is australian ... right ... but LPH was american, thou, not chinese ... LPH had its operating subsidiaries in China .. exactly as GXY

3) the linked docs report on $40mil capex to be implemented from Feb 2014 to Jan 2015 ... ie for 330 days ... is it just a coincidence ... that GXY got $42 mil from T .... and that planned closing date is about the same ?

4) Talison acquisition was much quicker .... all required chinese permits were obtained before the proposal .... please ....

my suggestion is quite simple ... the "permitting timetable" excuse is as fake as the currency excuse for Cattlin halt

keep always in mind one thing .... most chinese fraudsters (at least those uncovered so far) don't care about foreign law ... they care about chinese law ..... there's NO LAW whatsoever, worldwide, enforceable in China

said that, there could be an alternative option to video survaillance, which could help the company clarify .... publicly reconcile its SAT/SAIC chinese files to its australian filings (on sales, taxes, VAT, etc)

they should publish those chinese tax files (re. J plant chinese subsidiary) in their website

not later than next week

http://seekingalpha.com/article/109...ost-brazen-china-based-u-s-listed-rto-to-date
    Last edited by umbisam: 24/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.