MSB 8.25% $1.05 mesoblast limited

Remember this, page-14

1. 16,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8075
    "...just a few weeks back MSB shares were in the market, at just over ONE DOLLAR, they are now around the $2.80 mark."

Be careful not to be fooled by the optics of what happens over short-term time frames. For there have been many occasions over the past 6 or 7 years when MSB's share price performance has also been spectacular over short periods.

"your own sentiment/disclosure position claims you've invested not a cent....and you've never been keen on the stock."

But what you omit to mention, in your referencing of the recent movements in the price, is that I also refrained from owning the stock - unlike you - when the share price was over $6.00.

But you are right, I've never liked the stock. Because it has been under-funded.

What I do like, however, are the potential long-term fundamental prospects of the company should it one day reach the point of commercial self-sustainability. But until then, it will not meet my investment criteria. So I will continue to monitor developments with the company should it one day become commercially self-sustaining.

I'm not sure what it is about that reasonable approach to investing that you find so objectionable.

"...now, given you've prowled these boards for A LOT longer than the time frame concerned.....where's this "thoughtful, insightful and based on analytical rigour?" you speak of????"

I'm not sure the ability to identify analytical rigour is something that can be taught. I suspect that the ability to identify analytical rigour requires knowing how to conduct rigorous analysis first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.080(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.198B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.06 99.0¢ $4.930M 4.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23545 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 339479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.