I think we have always been lied to via all media sources,...

1. 5,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2289
    I think we have always been lied to via all media sources, regardless of generation... look into the deviate works of Rupert Murdoch who influenced the world into what ever agenda he wanted via his kingdom of media outlets... the man is worth over 30billion AUD, has had immense power via influence for decades... we have all been misled for along time about many subjects regardless who was reporting it..

Thing is, back in the day before internet we couldn't check so called factuals like we can today...

People still think we went to the moon...

The world has always been a deviate place, filled with lies and corruption, pretty much from the beginning of humanity.. we have escalated and perfected how we tell lies today... With AI and technology today they can make us believe what ever they like... but lets face it, even back in Brains time, media was washed and cleaned and we were fed what ever they wanted us to hear... and lets face it, we can all still make up our minds regardless... today I think what ever they are force feeding us via media sources, know that there is always an agenda...

most of the conspiracy theories today have more relevance than given credit.. but the majority of humanity are alike sheep and still believe what the media feed them....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.