AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Remembering 2016

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi everybody. Again here in the forum after long time. To be honest I was reading from time to time all what you were posting here but I made a decision to stop posting all what I know from Jujuy because the bad mood of everybody with ORE performance.
    A lot of things are happening here in Jujuy and everything is public here (mainly talking with some employees and suppliers)
    But today with some time I was reading again my old posts in 2016 (for that reason I put this name to this new thread). Remembering 2016 when everybody hated me about all the things I was writing. It’s incredible to make this exercise of revising all what we were discussing 1 year ago.
    All my posts were giving you several signals of what is happening today (and probably this very bad performance of ORE will continue the rest of the year). In that moment nobody took into account my comments and suggestions and all the member in this forum continued “dancing in the party” with the share at $5, when my predictions was below $3. Nobody paid attention in that moment, during mid 2016.
    But again being honest I must say that I was wrong last year when my predictions were about some important improvements at mid 2017. I was totally WRONG. Today it’s impossible to say this. Instead of improvements everyday ORE is worse. Worse and worse. Today it’s impossible to assure if in 2018 the things can improve.
    Please, if you have time try to read some of my old posts, below the link of only one (it’s hard to select the best because all are worth reading again).
    If you read again some of my post (just click on my name and you will have a long list of posts) you can not be surprised for the current performance of ORE (and for the future bad performance).

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ra...2766609/page-75?post_id=17773198#.WY8rsbpFw2w
    a summary of this post:

Let me start the week with a digression. After reading more than 100 posts here in the ORE forum I realized (surely I am so naïf) that the majority of the posts are expressions of desire, beliefs, hopes, each one of these posts are not showing or explaining the path of the improvement, being all supported in magic or divine action.

It is important for us to discover when somebody is posting with the “head” or with the “heart”.
    Who needs to make a decision to put money in general first “thinks”, later “feels”. The worst thing in the stock market is to “be in love” with some share.
    The “smart money” is flowing to the market using the Head. Its decision is supported by fact, by info, by realities, not by hopes, not by beliefs, not by desires.

Saludos a todos desde Jujuy (soon LAC will be producing in Cauchari salar near Olaroz and we can compare both performances)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.