AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Remembering 2016, page-3

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    yes before you criticise the ore holders on this forum as making contributions devoid of all facts i think you need to provide some facts and details now in august 2017 about what is happening on the ground with ore from your alleged discussions with employees etc.

i think we all know that ore is still struggling to get their production up and the low volume is hurting margins, but we are being told by management that the brine chemistry is improved and that production is expected to improve over summer cf last summer.

we will wait for the company guidance.

in the meantime any hard facts or insightful analysis is welcome on hot copper and on the ore forum's, but vague negative statements without details or fundamental/ technical analysis will be treated with disdain as they should be.

i still believe ore is good value at these levels, but the bears have control and it could dip lower hence i will wait for 2.70ish before topping up. ore is testing the latience of many trend investors who thought they could make a quick buck off the lithium buzz and so the patient investors who buy the lows and refuse to sell except after large runs up will win out ultimately. this takes discipline and the ability to control ones natural emotions and fears (ie the ability to avoid selling whennit drops 15% which actually ends up being the bottom of the sp cycle).

i reduced a minority of my holding at 3.50 and will look to top back up around 2.70, but end of month guidance will set the sp trend for the next 2-3mo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.