"Endless loads of them! What poops me is that they come, drop...

1. 364 Posts.
    "Endless loads of them! What poops me is that they come, drop their foul stench and when they find out that there's someone here, p!ss off until that person goes"

Atomu, dont flatter yourself you b oob. We p!ss off when one of your lot is here?? Once again, dont flatter yourself. Your arguements are as weak as p!ss, but it does go to show how far your head is up your as s, and how dillusional you are, to think anyone would run from you and your debating prowess. Although I dont often agree with him, Fall Guy at least has the intellectual capacity to put up a good arguement, but you? You are a joke. A pathetic little boy. I would call you a tur d but that would be disrespectful to tur ds seeing as you are way beneath one. Snooker and Yak, Dave R, and anyone else you care to mention have been kicking your pathetic a*s constantly. In fact, on some occasions you get whipped so bad, I actually feel sorry for you. But then again, I shouldnt, as I am sure you run to mummy and she makes it all better, doesnt she??!!
    Grow up cr ap head, and smell the napalm.

Here endeth the lesson. Go on, ask me another.

Now I am off to church. I shall pray for you atomu, perhaps God in his infinite mercy will provide a means for you to attain a brain. I do believe in miracles.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.