remembering on this 4th july, page-36

1. 5,144 Posts.
    re: mitsoss goes to... church! I write at 7.25 when you're here, present - your name is on the list. Then you come back at 11.29, over four hours later and... drop your load! Q.E.D.
    You do, mitsoss, old sh it! You wait till everyone's gone and in you come... well, actually, you get your wordprocessor out and spill your spleen, then cut 'n paste it, all neat and foul!
    I agree wholeheartedly with you on this. Fullguy is a gem. An absolute gem! Sh its all over you and your lot standing together with your napalms in your hand. In no time he manages to shove that bomb right up your foul rear. Good on him.
    As for snooker doing the same to me, well, personally, I don't think so but if you do, so be it. Fact is, I'm not here to argue with coprofages like him and you. I'd like to discuss things of all sorts but all you bumbrains do is get stinky about everything. As for you, mitsoss, littletee makes dung cakes out of you.
    What sort of church does a greek zionist go to? And what do his prayers consist of, particularly one with such a disgusting heart as you? Sh it I'd be pi ssed off if I go to Heaven and you're there! Then I'll be absolutely certain that god has a dreadful sense of humour.
    Oh, and do tell us next time what your criteria are for considering one person better than the other at logomachy; and point out them facts. Don't just decree like all the rest of you do. Sit on the outside and clap as your little boy enters the ring.
    You all make me think of... what four, five peas in a poo!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.