re: mitsoss goes to... church! "I write at 7.25 when you're...

1. 364 Posts.
    re: mitsoss goes to... church!

"I write at 7.25 when you're here, present - your name is on the list. Then you come back at 11.29, over four hours later and... drop your load! "

You are a tripper atomu. Sunday morning, I didnt get out of bed till 9, and didnt log on till after 9.30...... so my name couldnt have been on the list. So of course, you are in error, little boy.

Second of all...... why would I need to wait for you to leave? You are a child, and nothing more, so the mere fact that you think that I or anyone else would be afraid to take you on is a joke. Then again, you are the biggest joke, but its not news to you, is it little boy?

And as for me cutting and pasting....... when have I done so? Have you seen me cut and paste or are you talking out of your behind again?

In regards to FG, Snooker and Yak at their worst, are better than FG and the rest of you put together at your best.........by a country mile. Period!

"As for you, mitsoss, littletee makes dung cakes out of you."
    When has littletee made dung cakes out of me?? I am interested to know when!

"What sort of church does a greek zionist go to?"
    A christian church.
    A Christian church of course!

And what do his prayers consist of, particularly one with such a disgusting heart as you?

I dont have a disgusting heart my friend. Unlike you, I am actually a nice guy. One would hope that you too may be a nice guy, and if you had any friends I guess we could ask them, but since you dont, that one open for debate.

"Sh it I'd be pi ssed off if I go to Heaven and you're there!"

Dont worry my friend, there is no chance of you getting there, because if I am not in error, you dont believe in God. Aknowledge that you are a sinner and accept JC as your saviour and then you are in my friend, faults and all ( dont forget, christians arent perfect, just forgiven ).

"Then I'll be absolutely certain that god has a dreadful sense of humour."

God does have a dreadful sense of humour, and you are the end result of that humour.

Ask me another!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.