remembering on this 4th july, page-47

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re:just for you sushi Sushi

I only just came across your silly little rant that was your reply to the post I made.

I assume you are a Yank which would explain your inability to think for yourself and I will not be loosing any sleep over what a brain washed fool such as yourself thinks of me.

Fact is if America had not won independance those involved in the war on the American side would not be viewed the way they are and the way they would be viewed would be closer to that of terrorists.

As for my opinions "spit in the face of all those who gave their lives for freedom for Americans" and you taking such offence to me comparing those involved in the war to the Palestinians and the IRA I will agree it is not a great example although they would also claim to be fighting for freedom the Palestinians inparticular are also fighting persecution and not just the objection to paying more taxes.

The revolutionary war had a lot more in common with conflicts such as Ireland and the Middle East which are viewed as conflicts against terrorists than it did with true fights for freedom such as WWII

And as for you resent my statements as you had a relative that served during the Revolutionary War (My sister is a member of the Daughters of the American
    Revolution)

BIG DEAL I to had a relative who fougth in the revolutionary war between April 1777 and Dec 1779 when at which time records I have indicate he was taken as a prisoner of war returned to England and held at the Mill Prison at Plymouth and then transported to Australia for other crimes on the first fleet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.