Remind me again why Russia is our enemy., page-120

1. 41,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    The irony of this conflict is that US is the one writing EU foreign script and narrative. During the Q&A session between Biden-Scholz, a reporter asked about the Nordstream2 and Biden responded directly with "We". I didn't know they US has equity in this pipeline? The 40% holder of the pipeline (German Schoz) never got to respond! HaHa

Macron has now stepped up the diplomatic front and Scholz is probably regretting being appointed. There isn't much skin in the game for Biden nor Scomo so these 2 are barking at the top of their voices with Morrison calling Putin a thug. Let's see how he react to Xi if he dares. It depends if there is an electioneering opportunity I guess.

This conflict could so easily have been avoided if the EU were given the opportunity to set their foreign policy instead of having Biden reading out of his book of ideology, telling the Europeans to charge if they like and providing that KEY moral support and no American collateral damage. Ukraine will be another American experiment just like Iraq and Afghanistan.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.