Remind me again why Russia is our enemy., page-152

1. 5,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Don't apologize about the PBT thing. I know I deserve to be flogged with a short piece of water hose for that. Imagine gambling with a couple of million without protecting the gains. Pixi got it right. Arrogance. I had beaten the smart money twice before that. Three was a bridge too far.

The West didn't let LET Putin get away with Crimea. The people of Crimea voted to go to Russia. Wake up and do some reading. As for the rightful owners. What actually happened is that Catherine the Great defeated the Ottoman Empire in the late 1700s and got Crimea in the settlement. So the Crimea did not come to Russia from any Ukraine. Russia lost an army defending it from the German war machine in WW2. Then it was the Russians who retook it. They built the Black Sea Fleet base and fortress there. If you look a bit deeper you will see plenty of reasons why Putin could think it should stay with Russia.
    Swift affects international trade on lots of levels. Even a worker sending money back home. Some have called it the nuclear option. I am glad you are not running the place Stayer. We would all end up irradiated.
    It is almost impossible to know what is the truth about anything as a war starts. Did you know Simpson and his donkey was pretty much BS? There were plenty like him. They just picked him because they needed to get people teary eyed about a hero due to enlistments were falling off and the referendum they had, had failed to attract enough fodder for the trenches of Europe.
    Stayer the gas contracts for gas into Germany were done in Euro.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.