EGR 3.09% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Reminder - AGM Votes, page-17

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    What’s the point of a no vote ?
    Hmmm
    If over the last 12 months they had achieved nothing, zero, zip but had been able to sell the value of KNL to global investors resulting in a current SP of say $0.50 , would we even be having this discussion? No
    If over the last 12 months they had achieved everything they have plus finance and RAP signoff but the current SP were still under $0.20 , then we would all be voting No. ( at the least)

The reality is they have achieved lots without being able to sell any of it... I can only imagine other graphite plays having achieved as much and what their SP might be... hell, today we doubled Epankos value and the SP barely flinched beyond I suspect some existing holders
    The only thing they have left to prove themselves is landing the finance and hopefully selling everything about KNL and it’s worth on the back of that. Downstream enormous potential only... without finance and without being able to sell it to potential investors and rocket the SP.... well..
    I personally have put my complete faith and way way too much coin into Boards ability to deliver the one thing left to rocket the SP
    So when they get Finance and at least a healthy SP rise good.. great ...phew..and yes ... have a bonus .... but until then no bonuses as you have not delivered tangible value to holders.
    I am trusting them and us won’t have to wait long.

564xxl
    Last edited by 564xxl: 06/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $45.27K 457.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 19285 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.