1MC 12.5% 3.6¢ morella corporation limited

Bruham, You have overlooked one very important fact......if a...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Bruham,

You have overlooked one very important fact......if a t/o offer is presented, the combined shareholdings of Smith, Buckler, Brown,Mantell and other related parties will have a big say.

If a very good offer was put in front of me, i would certainly look at it, does it mean i will accept it, no, but i might not have a choice if the majors accept.

In regards to the JRO debacle.....i contacted the company many times over this developing issue and told them time & time again that this will become a negative stigma on AJM from a market perspective, the reply was most people do not understand china and how the business world works there, fair enough that might be the case, but that wont sit well with most investors, particularly with other off-takers around. The problem is the legally binding off-take with JRO, the last thing a mining company needs is the word legal, its generally damaging, rock and hard place atm unfortunately.

Bit disappointing there was no news yesterday......lets hope Monday there is something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.004(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.897M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $23.23K 677.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 119319 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 58388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.