SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Reminder of what George Jones said

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

The Australian June 19th 2014. George Jones, Told a meeting of investors organised by stockbrokers Morgans yesterday that he expected to define the terms of its proposed debt raising by Christmas.
    Mr Jones said there had been strong interest from a range of potential financiers and partners.
    Twiggy (Forrest) did it, $10bn entirely in debt,and I'm hoping to emulate that with Sundance.

Mr Jones said the company already had indicitive offers for finance in excess of the $3.5bn,with Sundance aiming to define that by Christmas.

While iron ore prices had fallen to their lowest levels in two years amid a big lift in supply and softening Chinese economic groth. Mr Jones said development funds and export credit agencies around the world had shown strong interest in helping to fund the development.

We've been swamped with people who want to put money into this project," Mr Jones said. We've
    We've also had serious interest from export credit agencies."
    I Sundance is unable to fund Mbalam's development entirely through debt, Mr Jones said the company would raise equity through the sale of a small stake in the project itself.

These are statements made by George Jones when he was on the Sundance Resources board as Chairman.

Perhaps someone on HotCopper would like to send this list of comments to Sundance Resources Giulio Casello and ask him for comment and ask if anything has changed from Georges comments in July last year.
    Ask what has happened to All the Interested Parties.

Giulio won't answer my calls by email or respond by phone(he has my phone numbers) to the questions I asked and statements I made.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.