ADX 1.02% 9.9¢ adx energy ltd

There is no way ADX will reach 13-14 cents this week LOLDo you...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    There is no way ADX will reach 13-14 cents this week LOL

Do you guys read news events at all are you so blind to whats going on seriously these optimistic calls in the current situation show a clear lack of research.

Tunisia has a humanitarian crisis worsening by the day.

Tunisia had a Govt overthrown will a new one be so kind to foreign coys taking the peoples minerals?

ME in turmoil may escalte

Massive earthquake in japan the worlds thrid biggest economy and a threat of a very bad Nuclear accident unfolding and perhaps thousands of deaths.

Japan are meeting to discuss emergency monetary measures will they exit world markets to conserve cash?

Will a exit come on equities as people panic will speccies like ADX be smashed regardless of news.

Even if ADX ANN Chorbane spud in the morning it may move half a cent to 1.5 at most before retracing the market is saying how will they monotise a find in the ME if things get even worse what will the security situation be for oil workers what coy will take that risk BG closed its Tunisia office and evactuated staff out,

These claims of 13-17 this week on current events are just clutching at straws protect your capital low 9s 8s this week are very likely .

Dont say I didn't warn you protect your selves from more losses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $56.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.9¢ $1.98K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17052 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 293510 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.