ADX 2.04% 10.0¢ adx energy ltd

reminder on spud, page-14

1. 138 Posts.
    Ok I cannot stand anymore of this rubbish. Hoohoogrub I have a significant investment in ADX and am not happy with the current SP action but some of your claims are simply outrageous.

1. Please provide evidence that a change of Government can terminate a PSC?? PSC's are regulated by international law and if they were rescinded every time a change of government occurred I am fairly sure NO company would spend money exploring for O&G in a foreign land.
    2. Please provide evidence that BG closed down its office in Tunisa. I have found no such mention on their website nor any other.
    3. Please provide evidence of a hunanitarian crisis growing by the day in Tunisia. No mention on CNN or any other such website of border issues since the story released of a large evacuation program of border refugees by the US and other countries. I suggest holders keep an eye on www.tunisiaonlinenews.com for a good reality check on where the country is at. An incident in Metaloui yesterday over jobs at a mine which could happen in any country in the world. Other than that lots happening in the country which is positive.
    4. The affect of events in Japan have no specific relevance to ADX. If they affect markets then all stocks may be impacted.

I think you have a fair hide talking about lack of research when you seem to have not done much yourself. I am always happy to stand corrected, so please address all of my above points and back up your continual doomsday comments against ADX with some well researched facts please.

Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $56.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $6.78K 68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73317 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 255510 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.