ADX 1.02% 9.9¢ adx energy ltd

reminder on spud, page-41

1. 1,099 Posts.
    ***8S a gimmee this week IMO ***

Indeed and 8.2 low today most stock in the speccie end bounced today not ADX clearly the chart shows why little support low 8s if 8.4 is broken 7.6 comes into play next 5 sessions as I alluded to the hang mans noose played out to a tee to low 8s as I predicted that waterfall pattern played out to a tee.

Now what we are seeing is a false retest of 9 cents even if the Spud ANN comes and the sp goes to say 9.7 on the ANN

I see little in the way of support the gap at 7.4ish is clear for the trained eye to see it will get filled next few weeks/Months.

The fundamentals are looking grim IMO I am not so sure about that looking after locals re moving the rig I think it is too hot to Spud ATM could be wrong but man iffy venture FA wise ATM I think a delay of 6-12 months would be prudent until the region settles

Crude is also on the tank break of 89 WTI crude is a gimmee next few week as supply builds as less consumption of crude comes from japan whose industry is crippled by rolling power cuts for who knows how long.

The Nuclear situation also not settled i would be very careful going gung ho here sub 8s will come on the chart it is a certainty

Keep laughing I have been right here and so many wrong

All in the chart take a look left to rght what do you see?

Eddie the eagle would not ski down that slope the downtrend is intact and looks like continuing.

HOOHOO

WINNING

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $56.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $7.77K 78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 245510 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.