DCC 7.14% 4.5¢ digitalx limited

reminiscent of yr2000 tech bubble, page-48

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Totally disagree. Being a holder for over two years, I'd like to remind you of at least one project that DCC have completed: the AirPocket application, which allows to remit money from the USA to anywhere in Latin America, whilst synchronizing with the Bitcoin blockchain. The sentence in Italics cannot be overemphasized: DCC managed to develop, in-house, an incredibly sophisticated phone app that synhcs in real-time with the most secure blockhain in the world right now.

Whilst the marketing of the app has been halted, pending a strong partnership with a US firm (which DCC are seeking), it is an award-winning app and demonstrates the in-house coding expertise that DCC have amassed.

Add to that their retired product DigitalX Direct: an API which was coded and developed in-house, and served as a real-time liquidity trading Bitcoin operation for the wholesale market (and successfully generated revenue and profit).

People have been sucked in on the ICO advisory and the current "ICO wave" (yes, which is a bubble in 90% of the cases. Not Bankera, though, on which DCC advised and which is a remarkable project).

In my eyes, you have just totally humiliated yourself on this forum and in my opinion you have lost any credibility regarding commenting on DCC.
    Last edited by Jandy: 08/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $38.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $31.21K 696.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 204942 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 24911 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.