EGR 3.00% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

Reminiscing about the good old days and what's to come.

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    A long term holder went to the 2014 AGM and knew from that point on what a great investment KNL was going to be and continues to hold. This made me think he must be very happy with his return over that 2 and a half year period that KNL has produced, so I had to go and check it for myself to see what I have missed out on.

AGM 2014 SP 20c
    AGM 2015 SP 22c
    AGM 2016 SP 20.5c
    AGM 2017 SP ...................

Hmmm surely that's not right, I had to double check these figures because I was sure I couldn't be reading that right but sure enough I got the same result. Can this be considered a good investment, certainly not?

So I read some of the post since that time and sure enough the sentiments have been exactly the same from then to know. In other words holders have been hanging on each and ever upcoming annoucement to mark a return and it is yet to come. Fully sold out of product, binding offtakes, huge predictions and optimism but no share price appreciation over this period. Any day now I guess........

What do people predict the SP will be come October AGM this year?
    I'll kick it off with an ambitious 18c, that's valuing the company much higher than what it is today as I see as big CR coming up which will dilute the SP but will at 18c have a much higher market cap than today. Please don't shout me down for being overly optimistic but I think with some luck it's an achievable SP. It's also possible IMO that it could go back into the 20s pre CR as this has been a common trend in the past with KNL.
    Last edited by El Jefe: 26/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $17.94K 181.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 470 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 825 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.