PIL 0.00% 0.7¢ peppermint innovation limited

Remittance in PIL, page-4

1. 5 Posts.
    Hi Cocoman,
    I joined up yesterday after seeing Andy's post, but had to wait for the site to allow me to post. So Hello to all on this site.

Andy does have a valid point! I emailed PIL just over 3 mths ago to ask them a few questions. One was where do cryptocurrencies and blockchain fit into the future of the business. I didn't get a response.

I have some funds working and growing in the crypto space and I see some businesses going into the same area as PIL, so Andy's point to ask about methods of payment is a very valid one, and it should be taken seriously. If central banks are exploring blockchain tech and firms like Goldman Sachs are filling patents on it. PIL being asked about this stuff and people bring it up should be taken seriously. These guys could have first mover advantage in this region, when this stuff become more the mainstream way of transferring value.

Maybe they have something in the works and didn't respond to me as they don't want to give the game away. Who knows... but questions like these need to be looked at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.