AFG 1.56% $1.63 australian finance group ltd

removal from asx 100, page-4

1. 3,062 Posts.
    soon it will be a small cap--these are just random thoughts
    but one of those really negative reasons for bailing,

in the event they are not able to reach agreement on terms that are viable for the company,the banks might already have parties interested in taking prime assets to reduce debt,afg will probably survive in one form or another,however they dont have control of their assets and banks are really mercenary when it gets down to the wire,and you can believe they will exercise their right if needed.

on the plus side afg have a long and outstanding track record in aviation and shipping and the debt is held against the goods,so there will be ongoing probably even outstanding opportunity in the medium to long term.

so dreaming about .40 becoming 4-00 is a possibility however in the short term ,i dont see it as a probability,and although everyone might like to believe the financial crisis
    is over ,it is far from over on the world scene, a real need exists to stem the flow of credit excesses,ironically as participants in the equity market we are at least part oif the problem.
    it all about risk/reward and who knows i might even re-enter but for now there are other roads to travel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
0.025(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $441.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.64 $1.60 $469.4K 289.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25131 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 2280 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.