NEU 0.95% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Removal of $3 prop

1. 6,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1574
    Why? This is the question that intrigues me.
    Why was it in place for so long? Why has it now been removed? [Blind Freddy could see that there WAS a prop holding the SP UP over the last 3 months or so.]

I am certain that knowledge of the underlying ACTUAL answers to these two questions would provide a crystal ball answer to the magnitude of the deal that we are hoping to enter into.

I am becoming increasingly confident (concerned) that we will be offering up a slice of our company at a bargain base price to our suitor in return for total funding of Rett's P3. [I am also becoming less confident that the suitor is Biogen, but perhaps a more mid-tier junior bio.]

IMO, our biggest problem in doing a deal has probably been our greatest potential strength i.e. NZ2591.

RT has now made it abundantly clear that there is clear disjunct between management's valuation of the total potential of this company and what big pharma is willing to pay in terms of a buyout. So we are left in the poverty of the proving ground and stuck, at this stage, with a relative consolation prize.

If this scenario transpires, I for one, will not be scathing of management. You have to earn your stripes and perhaps Trof (and thus beyond) is not quite there yet in the eyes of those with the cash.

I have felt all along that HC expectations for this stock have grossly overestimated the current real risk/reward market value of the company, in other words what big pharma is prepared to pay for it. All this will change dramatically with a successful P3 Rett's, but unfortunately that will be at least two years away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.17
Change
0.190(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $2.563B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.11 $20.22 $19.63 $4.523M 226.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 137 $20.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.18 760 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.