OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

In my personal opinion, the whole thread should have been closed...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    In my personal opinion, the whole thread should have been closed down a long time ago.
    It has allowed people who never read the law on defamation, to defame a Director of XPE, who has now put the lawyers, rightly so too, onto them in order to protect his reputation.
    Most of us know, after years on HC, that there are people working in groups, whose sole purpose seems to be to flood a HC stock with meaningless badmouth type posts, to the extent that no one else who wants to post anything positive, can get a look in.
    Who these groups are and who controls them is something we cannot find out - but the lawyers may be able to.
    Amazing how many people, if I look back even 12 months, no longer post on HC due to having been caught out doing, apparently, dirty deeds.

As for not being a good look for potential partners, this thread title would not have helped at all.
    That was probably part of the intention. Someone said recently, investing is a lot about confidence in the company. Whether companies regard HC as just a gossip outlet for uninformed comments. Or whether they regard it as full on informed, intelligent comment, I do not know?

All the above is my personal opinion. It is not investment advice. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91185 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.