OAK 0.00% 6.5¢ oakridge international limited

Removal of a Director by members, page-6

1. 3,624 Posts.
    Good post @gallea, although I agree with some aspects, especially the part relating to the remuneration/compensation for Mr AL, I think a complete removal would be pretty drastic, lets not forget based on the information we have, most of the Telink success was/is tied to his efforts. I will also state that for the immense share price battering (tin foil hats on everyone) I cant help but think that high frequency is also to blame, not to mention the blatant and constant sentiment bashing that is going on around here. Lets not BS, HC is an outlet and can certainly outline general sentiments on XPE not to mention the ASX in general.  Anyway thats my small 1.3c on the matter, I'd like to give Mr AL the chance to rectify certain displeasures that SH's are feeling due to the free fall as opposed to ousting the CEO, starting with the very generous pay packet he is receiving, let revenue flow as it appears will happen then seek rewards, im pretty sure SH's will be more than happy to do so as revenue = SP in the right trajectory = everyone wins. All IMO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.