BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Removal of CEO, page-62

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Man can you just take a deep breath and wait for actual information to come in, that is the problem with the share market in the last 12 months.
    Everyone is expecting businesses to jump and grow intra day when real progress comes every 6-12 months.
    Yes this company had a checkered past, but share valuations are the sum of FUTURE cashflow, past inputs are important and are definitely playing their part on the share price but at what point will we stop pointing to the past?

Right now everyone is wildly speculating on small differences in wording in letters and trying to use intraday share price movements as some explanation on what's going on.

I get you are trying to get a rise from everyone parroting the same old tried trigger points, but if you are serious, wait for the half year and see the revenues and the next 6 month forecast. from the forecast we know:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3048/3048586-b81fc6662275f64ae89ac35fcb703aa6.jpg
    This is excluding any new orders so a very low bar has been set. IF Dave doesn't meet these targets then feel free to hang him in the streets but all we can go off of is his guidance and the next 6 months guidance when given.

I personally think this year will be the turning point for the business but we do have to be careful BUD doesn't become a lifestyle company for Dave.
    We have been told to expect a positive ADJUSTED EBITDA so will depend on the interest paid.

Hopefully we can have more constructive discussions going forward.

Last edited by MikhailP: 30/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.