BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@supergwailoh Mate I don't bother answering your questions as we...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    @supergwailoh Mate I don't bother answering your questions as we go around in circles. As I said, I personally, (not you I know) am very comfortable with where the company is at today and where they are going. I understand totally what's gone on over the past 4/5 years but am looking forward, not back. Not interested in going through old reports or ann's. Read them all at the time and understood them, no problems.

I bought into this company in several chunks before LifeX was purchased and large plots after the purchase when the risk was huge and it could have been sent into receivership at anytime by Eastfields. I am confident that this significant risk, in time, will reap a significant reward. This is a 3 or 4 year story for me. I don't expect a massive turnaround in a quarter or a month. Never have after seeing all the issues that confronted them.

No longer interested in going around in circles or trying to appease you or anyone else. I believe DM is doing a good job and this will show in the 4C in both July and September. April 4C will be nothing flash - although happy for the company to prove me wrong. Those who follow this story will know Jan and Feb were about building product with the new finance provided, although clearly March was big.

I will wait until the 4C in July and September are released as I stated in the conversation I started on January 4 and make my judgement then.

Best of luck to you - lets hope for both our sakes my beliefs are proven correct. But I see no benefit of a witch-hunt on here or any other forum and from dissuading potential investors, who I believe could make a dollar at the current price.

Peace and love
    JB
    Last edited by Jimbob1267: 01/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.