CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

Andy, We can guess the outcome and it isn't even a bet given the...

1. 104 Posts.
    Andy,
    We can guess the outcome and it isn't even a bet given the recent history ...

Here is what is due in the next 7 days :-
    1. RPG ... final agreement.
    2. Turkey .. Production update
    3. Marianas .. (opps just joking)
    4. Quarterly ... based on today's volume and tracking the last 2 months there can only be minimal "on market" activity and raising. It will be interesting the see the cash balance but it cannot be enough to put the various buddy projects and permit Marianas AND still pay the salary of the "team". I wouldn't like to press the "team" on payment priorities but we saw the mindset in the FYA and the MD bonus and salary increase.
    5. Date and Agenda for the AGM (Due November) .. watch for the GXN playbook being used here.

I did some homework and this is the longest period of silence from CDB since they listed. The longest period of silence before was 18 days and (I don't count a note saying RioP deadline extended as a update) now we have doubled that time.

I would like to think they are saving all the news for one big announcement but the record low share price must be worrying and I think Darby (plural) have worries that the market doesn't find them credible due to recent history. DYOR  

Register support at [email protected]. The only real chance for change at the 2014 AGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.