CTO 25.0% 0.3¢ citigold corporation limited

removal of directors, page-5

1. 707 Posts.
    As a shareholder the problem is not so much a change of directors but a need for openness and an explanation to shareholders of what has gone wrong. Why have we had quarter after quarter with low yealds that barely pay the office cleaners?
    I remmeber a couple of years ago when Citygold was around 40 cents and they announced that a deep drilling program was to be undertaken. The shares dropped down about 6 to eight cents to about 32 cents. I rang up management for an explanation and was told that some mug had sold a heap of his shares and other mugs had followed. The mugs were the wise guys who saw the light and cashed in their shares before the rot really set in.
    I wasn't told the truth. ( I am wiser now and so are gold share buyers too). The reason for the deep drilling was that the mine was working poor viens of gold and they were looking for the mother lode. The problem here is: At what expense to get to this very deep mother lode and at what risks after the Beaconfield deep mining disaster? We need some truthfull staements here. I have a small parcel of Beaconfield shares and soon as they talked about an F21 zone to be developed I got a bad feeling and I wont buy into their SPP and I suspect others have got cold feet for the same reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.547K 443.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 15700438 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2272197 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.