MUM 0.00% 0.0¢ mount magnet south limited

"Removal of Securities due to Buy Back"??, page-8

1. 26 Posts.
    Hi guys,

Just share my experience today.

Called my broker Commsec and explained the situation. They said got nothing to do with them and directed me to Securities Transfer Registrars. Then I called it up to explained, they said that they sent out a letter regarding share buy back in November last year and haven't received any response from me. I said that I haven't received any letter and also I do not want to sell the shares. She said that it is too late at this stage cos sale of shares has been completed and asked me to approach Mount Magnet South regarding the issue.

I call company up and Secretary Shaun answered the phone. Again, I explained the whole thing and want to have my shares back. He said the same thing as stuff at Securities Transfer Registrars did. What he implies is that it is my fault that didn't read the announcement, thus did not response to it to keep shares. He said that I can't have my shares back because sale has been done.I said that I bought the shares a few years back and want kept it for a long term. How can I got time to check the announcement every now and then till I got the letter saying my shares have been removed due to buy back. He suggested that I can buy the shares back in open market. So ridiculous that your company bought my share without my agreement at $0.0015 and I have to pay $0.005 to have them back. What they did makes no difference to stealing. What if people go overseas for holidays during the time.

Believe they would think that we are small shareholders and won't bother to pay lawyer to get the shares back.

What a disgusting company!!!

I was so furious !!!!!!!!!!! Still burning right now.

Not sure if we are able to get some help from social media. Not sure if it is useful to lodge the case with Fair Trading.

Anyone can shed some light here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.