BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Look at the chart.This current price trend has happened many...

1. 211 Posts.
    Look at the chart.

This current price trend has happened many times before. That is why I sold my entire stake at 1.98 a month ago. Not that I sold because I don't believe in the company .

Truth was I was following the trend, Chart and feel of this company. I bought back in at 1.83 a few days later and have been accummulating ever since.

I have faith in this company and products. I may be wrong. You just can't judge this company by a falling share price on low volume. This is not a company for day traders. They will get burnt.

End of May 2006 is what I am looking out for. It will be great to see the part disclosure from GSK.

Nice for share price to go up but i'm in it for the long term and occasional quick buck. ( for example as news report comes along with a big order.We know on this site before BTA mgmt. Not their fault Blame GSK.)

For all BTA holders this a a fascinating stock to hold that could explode UP (hopefully) or down at any time.

Im holding. Your choice . I will buy your shares. We will see who right or wrong soon enough.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.