I agree with the others here that political debate is a good...

1. 14,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I agree with the others here that political debate is a good thing. We are living in extremely unusual political times where many are not happy with the current regime. It is appreciated to have a forum to discuss the day to day dramas that we are witnessing.

It seems odd, A1, that you have lobbed into the politics forum a couple of weeks ago with copious amounts of posts - mainly Murdoch hating posts - that's how they come across. Your arrival here co-incides with labor/greens wanting to have inquiries into our media and, it appears, with the intent to only allow government propaganda to be written.

Your strong dislike of Murdoch is very clear in copious posts. And yet the UK problems have not surfaced in Australia. It is raising the question in my mind if you are here as part of the government campaign to silence open debate, sharing of opinions and free speech.

And, apart from your many anti Murdoch posts, one other thread you started was "worried about our youth...". Your opening post had nothing to do with politics and probably belonged in the general thread instead of using up post counts on a general topic? And even this thread is simply wasting people's post count for the day.

Oh, and on post counts, I noticed a few days ago you racked up about 26 odd posts in one day (despite the reminder message we ALL have to click on acknowledging the 12 post limit BEFORE posting). A one day suspension and you are off again several posts over the limit. Another one day suspension and here you are back again yesterday - I haven't counted. It seems you have no regard for the rules here on the politics forum while others religiously count posts as a day suspension for EVERY post over 12 usually applies.

So A1, if you don't like it here in the politics forum, you don't have to visit !

(To Mods, not complaining at moderation, just expressing frustration that this poster generally thumbs the nose at all rules, copious posts on strong dislike of Murdoch when this is not as applicable to Australia and generally treats other posters in a condescending manner - and then has the audacity to request shutting this forum down...grrr.)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.