remove politics thread?, page-19

1. 1,616 Posts.
    I thought you supported freedom of speech Zonetrader?
    And you think Murdoch's influence isn't relevant in Australian politics?
    Wow, you must have missed the fact that he once helped get Labor in government. And the fact he uses his media to push his political agenda.
    Funny how all the quotes from right wing people are from Murdoch owned media, left wing ABC.

Like I have said previously, common people fight over left and right wing...whilst the elite just cherry pick and support whichever party favours them at the time and runs campaigns to help them get elected.

And yes Zonetrader I'm part of the governments elaborate campaign to silence open debate. I was planted here first to help people make money on stocks then slowly move into the newly formed politics forum. (insert crazy music)

My "worried about the youth" post is to highlight (in general) the mind set of the youth of Australia vs the older folk and how this relates to politics (long term vs short term thinking)
    We care about the future, most older people care about their super $.

"The same as political leader who believes media should stop writing crap."
    Yep, the media should stop writing crap. Is legal brainwashing as far as I'm concerned. I bet none of you knew about bot being able to post on heraldsun (amongst other Murdoch media) on articles on him or the Liverals yet you can post on Labor articles. How many of you knew that before I highlighted it to you?
    Probably to busy working your 40+ hrs a week and being brainwashed by te media to pick it up.

Like I have have previously stated, I once worked in the media industry...you people have no idea how much society is being manipulated...especially when it comes to politics.

Democracy and freedom of speech are ideals you think exist in our society...this isn't the case however.
    I've covered why we don't live in a democracy...people are forced to vote...and most are manipulated by the media.
    Hence who controls the media, controls who the government is.

Now before you right wingers attack.
    There will come a time when Murdoch will again do a 180 and promote Labor...come find me then and i'll join your campaign then on how the media influences politics.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.