CYP 1.72% 29.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

"Might that not have been a simple mistake or misunderstanding?"...

1. 3,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    "Might that not have been a simple mistake or misunderstanding?"

That's a possibility JB1975. Good office etiquette would have seen a prompt acknowledgement as to their mistake or misunderstanding. It never came.

It may also have been oversight that management somehow didn't feel the need to attach the Explanatory Memorandum to the announcement, which was relevant and informative to shareholders. Certainly of more value than a list of names and address. Smells of malice to me JB1975.
    Not a very balanced announcing when the guts of the "Receipt of Notice" are missing .

"Do you know how they got your phone number in the first place? Did you give it to them? Did you request they not give it to third parties or did you just fill out a form from the registry without reading the details?"

Did I give Automic my phone number? I believe so.

Did I have an expectation that our management would approach and pay Automic/third parties to push a companies agenda? Certainly not. It's the old adage "just because you can do something doesn't make it right"

CYP obviously have some holders phone numbers but not all. They do not have mine. They are making a concerted effort to contact and influence as many shareholders as possible through third parties. Our management clearly understand the power of communication, which is laughably ironic, considering they are spending our money to try and convince us how bad an bad idea communication is.

Good for goose and gander. To feel they know better than us is nothing more than arrogance.
    We are all hopefully of sound intelligence to make our own informed decisions on all resolutions at the upcoming AGM.

I certainly don't feel you are trying to give me a hard time JB. I value and enjoy your posts, and opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $52.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $29.94K 106.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 10159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.