BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

removed from asx200, page-12

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    glad to see an end to the attractiveness of this stock to bot runners.
    The company has the right products...ready to go...
    japan..big population..and approved for distribution....
    japan...in the flue season....and showing signs of a need for the products....
    what I have never liked is the companys lack of oversight of future production and distribution by third parties...nor its foresight in seeing it was open to exploitation by these parties..not enough control...too MUCH TRUST.or plain too much immaturity with dealing with mature corporations...too much desperation to make a deal....
    when I say the company ..well...its the people who sign these deals on our behalf....inexperienced in the ways of the corrupt commercial world....good intentions don't count for anything when its our money on the line....
    longer term ...well the products are good ..established ..a market exists ...now for the sneezing season...and the fear factor..and the money rolls in....and fear and illness are always with us....a shame we choose to make money on other peoples misery..but the flip side is ...it would have happened anyway...we tossed our money in to develop a saviour....now we want to BE PAID... and if history is a guide...then we will..if we are more patient.....
    the share price has performed better than expected ..not back to that dreaded 80 c range...
    the company is cash sustainable..barring stupid mistakes and agreeing to pay underperforming directore more than they are worth....time to earn their keep...
    ....make substantial profits for the company...make inroads to new markets...quickly....OR...GET OUT
    hard facts...we dont need lounge potatoes ..sipping on their expensive wines ,admiring their own portraits on the walls of their yaughts...we need achievers....performers....directors of ability....
    LETS all NOW PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM STUPIDITY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.