TVN 0.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

Remuneration Excessive?!

1. 8 Posts.
    Hi,

1. Why should PB  be paid 15% bonus of his base salary if he meets various market valuations?  Why does he receive an additional increase over this base increase if the share price remains continuously at that valuation for three months?  Does he deserve this? Reading through this forum suggests not. Yet he still manages to get everyone to agree with the Proxy.

2. If I was PB I would just purchase 1000 shares at 17c to keep the valuation artificially high for three months to get a whopping bonus? or at least ask someone else to keep purchasing them on my behalf.

3. Over 50-60% of planned expenditure represents staff and admin cost little available for Capex.  This seems extremely exuberant for a company on the brink of cash burn and heading to zero cash. But don't worry PB and his friends are all looked after, lovely salaries and a recent extension of their loans which now delay them having to pay it back. Lovely jubbly. Such an understanding board.  

4. All this seems a classic case of board and management milking the shareholder once again.

5. Great to see PB has accrued over 100K in annual leave too (classified as 'other'). Why wouldn't you? Perhaps he'd like to donate it to charity.  

6. There seems to be a lack of skin in the game from management. Their mistakes haven't cost them a dime nor have they been held properly accountable. This is lacking corporate governance and should be addressed.

6. Good luck all. I do hope I'm wrong and you all make millions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $36.17K 668.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17752 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 250000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ 277716
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.