PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

I have been having a read of the annual report today and I...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I have been having a read of the annual report today and I noticed the Kain brothers paid themselves a combined total of $465,000 last year. I am not sure if I am being over critical, and I understand they have taken a big risk and probabally work hard. But for a company of this size, who is borrowing money at a premium and burning cash, this seems like they are cashing in a bit. The total revenue for the year was only 600k. The company should concentrate on remaining solvent and generating a profitable model before they hit the large paychecks. I understand that you have to pay well to get tallent, but I fear they are milking the company dry before proving their worth.I really like the companies strategy and feel they have made genuine progress, I just don't want to see it driven into bankruptcy buy greedy directors. I understand if they took a pay-cut it could negatively effect sentiment, but I feel at this stage it would show prudent financial management.

I really want this company to succeed and I hope I am wrong, but I feel we need to be realistic. I am interested in others opinions here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.081K 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 10013083 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4024919 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.