APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

remuneration report and 2 strikes rule

1. 310 Posts.
    I think shareholders should consider putting the board on notice that any underperformance at this stage is unacceptable by way of a first strike under the 2 strikes rule. I believe we are now at the precipice where the board should be a lot more decisive in their decisions and pushing toward a set timeline. In my view they have been quite sloppy to date in the way the project has progressed and have shown a lack of professionalism in the way they are dealing with shareholder queries.

The way I see it, the board should be put under closer scrutiny regarding their remuneration particularly where the directors' remuneration is not directly tied to its performance. A first strike at this years AGM will not result in any movement in the board this year but will put the company in a position where it can spill the board the following year in the event the company is still underperforming. Otherwise, shareholders will have to wait for another 2 years to spill the board. I urge all shareholders reading this to give this serious thought and vote accordingly on the remuneration resolution at the AGM.

I don't want to hear comments such as "give MT and the board the break...they've been working hard". Comments like that show that you have grown emotional about the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.