NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

Remuneration Report, page-47

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    IF management was confident about NTC's future then they would agree to get bonuses as % of net profits. Since this is and will not be the case in many months to come (if ever...) they prefer to rip what they can while they still can. See you at the next capital raising ... I think this is a disgrace that shareholders, again, can do NOTHING to change management's practices.

REMINDER : this company has been on the ASX sharemaarket for more than 20 years !!! People ! For more than 20 years THE SAME management was not able to lead this stock to some decent profits ! Open your eyes and if I had this stock (brrrrrr...) I would leave while I still can. What is the worst malady on any stock market: UNFULFILLED PROMISES ! And here is the book example of it. Because eventually people get sick of broken promises and then they sell. And this is what's happening with this stock. So do not be surprised that this stock keeps falling now.

Or let me put it the other way around: don;t you really have any BETTER candidate on ASX than NTC to invest your hard earnt cash ? If you do what keeps you from moving your cash to a BETTER stock ?
    Last edited by ozbecool: 08/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.