rene my bro (tall poppy virus attached)

1. 499 Posts.
    I just saw the show on about rene and want to support him.

This bloke is ok right? He's like ya best friend coz i want to be like him (except for the bit where they make out it's ya birthday party and they chop a bit of ya weiner off). and you just watch his family on tv and i was crying.

i still don't understand coz he is no crook he wanted to have a good time and did and made lots of money on the stocks and stuff.

I mean if it came to between my sanity and stocks i would take stocks any ol day coz none of this makes sense.

I see lots more bigger crooks on the screens everyday with the fake depth and stuff and they won't do anything because there is not enough jails go figure.

Why did we do this to rene our friend, hang in there mate. This is like cutting off a horses nuts they took away wat he valued the most, they took his stocks away.

I was still crying when i saw on tv about rene and i want to send some flowers or something. rene is everything everyone here wants to be and they are killing him for it, the stocks do funny things to ya head.

some of the stock tippas been a bit funny too last year coz i think something to do with the tippas and the tumour and his family is very brave and want him back.

Rene we is ya mates and see ya soon

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.