RLT 0.63% 80.0¢ renergen limited

There is speculation in the market RLT is going to be the target...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    There is speculation in the market RLT is going to be the target of a takeover bid. RLT and HE8 both have Notable Pioneer as major shareholder. There is zero chance a bid from Notable would succeed. Although money can't always buy sense. In 12 years of investing I have never seen a stock trade like RLT. The more blatantly they force the price down the more convinced I am the size of the prize. Consider if the bot operated flipped the command to buy. RLT could be $10 and justify the price with fundamentals. If I'm buying 1M shares of a stock and only been filled for 100k I don't want it running. If it runs a few pips I probably sell the 100k out. But if i get filled for the 1M then i want it high as possible. I think someone is playing the same game with RLT but over many months.

You can't cap a stock forever. They will soon learn this. At some point someone will come along 10 times their size. Anything they have to sell will be bought. Whether they want to play games and sell 500 shares or 500,000 shares there will be a buyer. It's the law of supply and demand. A binary outcome.

Will RLT find over 8Bcf of Helium at 2% He Yes/No

If the result is yes then RLT is worth over $5 a share. It will have defined the world's richest helium JORC and one of the largest quantiles of it. No amount of selling from the party responsible can hold the SP back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $24.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 80.0¢ $29.73K 37.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13733 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 19540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.