RLT 2.04% 96.0¢ renergen limited

agree with most of your comments. Long term we are good.current...

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    agree with most of your comments. Long term we are good.
    current predicament is not mainly because of macros, we were previously trading around $4 prior to helium plant going live. Those who sold off and the SP plummeted were obviously aware of the delays that were not reported to the market.
    Significant milestones and de-risking have been achieved - yet delays and other issues are the reasons we are trading at current levels.

It's hard to digest that my initial entry was in the 0.90s, and i kept buying along the way anticipating project delivery, unfortunately im well in the red now, this is extremely frustrating when you also consider the cost of lost opportunities and the ASX performing so well during this period, whereby certain stocks have still multi-bagged.

The article below is interesting:

South Africa Declares 'State of Disaster' Over Energy Crisis (voanews.com)

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa on Thursday declared a national "state of disaster" over his country's crippling power shortages, saying they posed an existential threat to the economy and social fabric.

"We are in the grip of a profound energy crisis," Ramaphosa said in his annual State of the Nation address to parliament. "The crisis has progressively evolved to affect every part of society. We must act to lessen the impact of the crisis on farmers, on small businesses, on our water infrastructure and our transport network."

Let's hope this plays into our hands that that CEF does commit to AUD $7 (fingers crossed) and the Nasdaq listing price is by some chance significantly higher than current levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $29.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.0¢ 96.0¢ $5.672K 5.908K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9744 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
97.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 97.5¢ 547
Last updated 10.42am 09/05/2024 ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.