RLT 3.33% 72.5¢ renergen limited

Renergen General Discussion, page-17

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    The umpire needs to be RLT investors both present and future. The company has a bright future of that I am sure. There are always down side risks, especially in the short term. Up to the individual to weigh up both parties and apportion the risk and potential upside as they see fit. There are relevant points on both side of the arguments but this seems to get lost in the fanatical black or white pump or dump arguments we are currently subjected to. Nothing is ever black or white and especially down the speccy end of town although this stock is proving safer the closer we get to production.

One query I have had on the Helium backed security is why they did not run an auction to log the initial price retailers were willing to pay? If the spot price is approx. $1,100 US would a company not be willing to offer $500 or higher for the initial security per 1 MCF? It seems a low ball starting price and leaves a lot of salt on the table for willing investors. I am sure they have done the due diligence for companies risk appetite when the price was set but still surprised at the discount.
    Last edited by Puttinfordough: 03/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
-0.025(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $21.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 74.0¢ 72.0¢ $17.22K 23.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7912 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.5¢ 7700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.