RLT 0.00% $1.01 renergen limited

Just the cryo section from the interview !It's a self-contained...

1. 4,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

Just the cryo section from the interview !

It's a self-contained unit that you’re selling, is it?

We’re renting them out.

You’re renting them, right.

Customers will rent them from us and then we just keep the cryogens full and the batteries recharged. They put them on the back of a truck and then they drive the vaccines to remote locations across the country and get people vaccinated. So far, we’ve been in a trial phase with some of the medical product distribution houses here in South Africa, but I’m pleased to say that as it stands right now, I think we’ve probably vaccinated about a million people in South Africa using Cryo-Vacc.

What’s the plan with that, how much money can you make from that?

Surprisingly, that has the potential to be a very, very profitable little business, so our targets at the moment, we’re planning to put into circulation on this side somewhere between 300 and 500 units over the next 12 months. The big market is, ironically, Western Europe and India and if you put into context, the fact that Western Europe at the moment has around just over 1 million aluminium cases using dry ice or cold plates, both of which are an inferior product, this has the potential to really revolutionise that market. If we put 15,000 units into circulation, the profitability from Cryo-Vacc would actually exceed our phase two project. That just give you some of the scale for how scalable Cryo-Vacc is.

How much do you rent the unit out for?

For the big ones that can hold the equivalent of 14,000 Pfizers, that unit will probably cost you somewhere in the region of $2,000 a month, but that includes all support and there are no other charges associated with it.

So, $2,000 a month and you think you might be able to do 15,000 of those?

In Western Europe, yeah, that would not be a challenge. It could take us time to get there, that’s a three to five year time horizon, but it’s entirely doable. If you look at the jump shift in technology between this and its competitors, it’s pretty revolutionary.

Is this technology protected by patents?

Indeed, we patented it last year.

Are you thinking of selling this business?

I want to get our cash flow operational first.

Right, it just seems to be an obvious kind of big pharma type of venture, possibly.

Yeah, well let me not make any assumptions or comments, a logical fit would be with pharma, but when you really boil it down the most logical fit is ironically with one of the logistics companies.

I guess that’s right, that does make sense. I mean, you’re a gas producer, I guess, aren’t you? Anyway, as you say, maybe it becomes your main business at some point.

But if you think about what we’re doing, with the Cryo-Vacc all that we are doing is just selling gas, we’ve just created a means to consume it, that’s what Cryo-Vacc is. It’s fundamentally the exact same thing that we’re doing on the helium and the LNG side, we’ve created a market, people rent the units and we sell them gas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7381 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
99.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
97.0¢ 99.5¢ 97.0¢ 883
Last updated 10.48am 19/04/2024 ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.