RLT 4.46% 75.0¢ renergen limited

Renergen General Discussion, page-2064

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    one of those stock where mid last year I thought this stock would be 3x the price it is now. management has yet again been letting us down with the defining silence that they love to do to us... the news will be very slow by the looks of it and with management love to keep silent when things aren't going well but love to be on podcasts and paid news articles when everything is going perfect. helium will be back on at best case scenario in October but we obviously know it will need to be done at a very slow pace to get everything perfect or else something else will blow and you could see the share price fall past $1 if it happens again because the market would think renergen simply just can't do this. nasdaq listing will be MONTHS away and still needs share holder approval AGAIN. nothing for phase two will be happening until we get the whole funding sorted which we hope the nasdaq listing would help with that. looks like I'm selling out tomorrow because they're are just to many good plays on the asx which will actually make me money within months both years like rlt... if everything comes good with rlt late this year to early next year I'll jump back in but for now it's either going lower or going sideways for months unfortunately. good luck to all share holders and I hope I'm wrong and you guys aren't waiting months like we have been doing all bloody year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.035(4.46%)
Mkt cap ! $22.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.5¢ 78.5¢ 74.5¢ $121.4K 160.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 19539 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.