RLT 0.00% 72.0¢ renergen limited

well today is the last day to release their Q2 results and...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    well today is the last day to release their Q2 results and hopefully for share holders peace of mind the helium tank has turned on! if it has been turned on it still takes a little time to fill up the tank completely and then once that happens they can finally start releasing helium to offtakers...

the worst outcome for share holders is that the helium tank hasn't been filling up with helium and still doing tests which obviously means shareholders won't get news until Q3 if they are finally producing helium which my guess will take it to company new lows.

if the helium hasn't been turned on my guess is they will bring up other news about stef being in the US talking about listing on the US market or bring up the cryovac side of the business or something on long those lines so the quarterly results doesn't go to waste. anything but news about the helium tank is getting filled or has been filled and filling up a linde tanker it will be brutal unfortunately..

I'll be waiting for a few days or weeks after buying back in if the quarter brings in what all shareholders want to hear (helium turned on) just to see how the market reacts to the news..

good luck to all shareholders and I hope you get good news as it would be good news for the whole world if RLT can get this right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.