RLT 3.31% 73.0¢ renergen limited

Albie's posts are designed to do maximum damage to Renergen and...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Albie's posts are designed to do maximum damage to Renergen and the management team. Spreading fake news and blatant lies in most cases.

No person in his right mind would continue with such an effort unless there are huge things at stake. The fake news appear to coincide with Renergen milestones / achievements as to take the sting out of any positive share price movements. I expect these attacks to be intensified over the next couple of weeks leading up to March and prior to the Nasdaq roadshow.

From a macro perspective, what has been achieved thus far is remarkable:
    - reserves proven
    - phase 1 plant constructed - proof of concept
    - funding for phase 2 (DFC and Standard Bank with Nasdaq listing still required)

Updates due in the next couple of days / weeks
    - results from 6 latest wells drilled / spudded
    - phase 1 ramping up to nameplate capacity
    - possible sale of the rest of the 10% in Tetra 4

Other news possible over next 2 months:
    - Timelink LNG filling stations
    - Additional offtake agreements with US customers
    - Phase 2 update on plans
    - Update on Special Economic Zone for the Welkom area
    - Sasol ? See below
    - Reserve Update prior to Nasdaq listing - many wells drilled since last reserve report
    - Airsol / Solgroup - how debentures ties in with their own future Renergen ambitions

Sasol
    - Sasol offtake agreement - I wouldn't be surprised if they make a deal with Renergen on gas supply. The plant in Secunda - Coal to Liquids in the biggest polluter in the world - from 2020 press -"At 56.5 million tons of greenhouse gases a year, Secunda’s emissions exceed the individual totals of more than 100 countries." Sasol has to replace the coal with gas to reduce pollution (Sasol does Coal to Liquid as well as Gas to Liquids)
    - Phase 3 news - Sasol required 220,000GJ of gas per day with supply running out in 2026 - phase 2 only planned to produce 34 400 GJ of LNG per day - so ample room for expansion

Yes, we are still waiting on news of helium delivery. Not sure if this will be done outside of quarterly report. A review of the last quarterly indicated a number of updates I would have expected as stand alone announcements.

Interesting 3 months ahead for all of us.

GLTA

Last edited by Kiewiet: 12/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 75.5¢ 73.0¢ $11.95K 16.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1682 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.