RLT 0.00% 71.0¢ renergen limited

I was in two minds whether to post this, but here goes. After I...

1. 21 Posts.
    I was in two minds whether to post this, but here goes. After I made some negative comments about a prominent RLT bear on Twitter this week, ( I don't want to name names ) that individual did a "deep dive" on me and then tracked me down via private message on my phone. Unfortunately he did not realise that the person he was doing a deep dive on was my partner, who does not tweet, assuming it was him. The Bear then proceeded to make some comments about my partner's private life and made sure that my partner knew he could be "tracked down", that he was not very clever and that he should rather sell his Renergen as he would never make any money. My partner was a bit confused but replied that this was some serious "stalker energy" and that this person should reconsider their actions. After that the RLT bear blocked me. Not sure if I was being investigated to see if I had any Renergen links, which I don't. If it happened to me it might have happened to others. I am OK with being blocked, but contacting my partner at home with a bit of "light" intimidation was a bridge too far for me. I can only surmise there is a lot to lose... I hold Renergen shares. Not selling. It has been a tough hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 71.0¢ 71.0¢ $1.278K 1.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23353 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 2053 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.