RLT 1.02% 99.5¢ renergen limited

your opinion is near right re lithium, market booms. The ASX...

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    your opinion is near right re lithium, market booms.
    The ASX sure does look a waste of time for RLT going forward with their so called ‘best of practice’ conformance rules. ASX will sell AI or Bot trading or Market Maker to the enth degree yet ASX are a listed ASX Company deriving value for their shareholders anyway possible and if that is market makers, bot trading, putting dual companies in trading halts where it is not required on their homeland platform they will do it and not raise an eyebrow.
    Try invest in a ASX Technology company and I don’t refer to the pump n dumps out there but my point is the ASX will change or approve a rock sample announcement with no revenue guaranteed because it’s a rock FFS from a miner from non sensitive to sensitive however a tech company announces a partnership without revenue forecast but a partnership, the announcement is marked down from Price SENS to Non SENS.
    The ASX behave like the Wild West and purely focused on Australian Resources, mainly WA. Boom or Bust attitude.
    However they allow these two bit junior miners too run into liquidity and then allow overseas business to purchase that company on a backdoor listing. It was only recently the last 10 years ASX attempting a pacific listed Nasdaq by allowing this crap. The NEW company didn’t pay listing fees, IPO’s etc, they saved millions and not many at all have stepped up without shareholder funds and constant coin grabbing.
    Splash for Cash if your a CEO, Director etc.

I am all for a Nasdaq listing and feel it’s inevitable given the US Global Market is far more attractive to the Renergen resource than the pizzant Australian Market. The CEO experience is from that side of the world, Robert Friendland, Ivanhoe Mines, Argonon, Air Liquide are also and everything makes sense to one day when push comes to shove if it does re funding RLT pack up their bat and ball and move as the global player they should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $30.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.00 98.5¢ $17.47K 17.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 29622 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.