RLT 0.95% $1.04 renergen limited

This comment just displayed that your understanding and...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    This comment just displayed that your understanding and expectations of how a company should be run and developed is beyond the comprehension of a child. This is a $200 Million dollar company not your local bottle shop start up. Things take time and progression, hurdles for any business not just Renergen always arise! To begin your opinion and posts are posted with facts fair enough we are slightly delayed yes the CFO is no longer with us Yes CryoVacc has gone silent all fair points. BUT you have been using those facts that nobody has denied, to twist a tin foil agenda that you believe and are trying so desperately to force down the throats of other investors so they all agree with your agenda. Whilst being aggravated that people are wearing tin foil hats and all see the same perspective, you simply want them to wear your tin foil hat and share the same perspective as you which is only a little hypocritical. Due to this post you have made that I am quoting your opinion on how a company should operate has been completed discredited! I have seen people mention you run a TV Antenna business I thought you would understand the absolute basics of how things don't always go to plan, but you must be the owner of the biggest TV Antenna Business in Australia since you seem to have a great expectation of how things are run? But I can see the TV antenna on top of your tin foil hat is a little out of tune.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
-0.010(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $31.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.05 $1.04 $4.894K 4.663K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7104 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 30890 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.